Sr. Analytical Chemist- Glendale Heights, IL-
Working experience with UV-Vis, HPLC, AA, ICPMs, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS, FTIR, Karl Fischer Titrator and other analytical instruments preferred.
· Analyze API, excipients, formulation development finished product samples using appropriate instrumentation (GC, HPLC, dissolution, UV, IR, KF, pH etc.) and wet chemistry techniques.
· Must possess knowledge regarding various tests and wet chemistry that pertain to pharmaceutical analysis (heavy metals, ROI, Surface Tension, Density, Viscosity, TLC, etc.).
· Work on API, excipients, and finished product related method development, optimization, validation, and release and stability testing with minimum supervision.
· Assist in writing protocols, methods, standard operation procedures, and submission documents.
· Maintain through knowledge of ICH conditions, USP validation, and verification requirements.
· Maintain experimental records, procedures to meet cGMP requirements.
· Participate in writing appropriate department SOPs, study protocols, and reports.
· Participate as needed in departmental efforts directed toward equipment maintenance, calibration, and qualification.
· Establishes work priorities for assignments within his/her authority and keeps assignment completion on schedule.
· Provide crucial support to other team members in the conduct of their studies.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org