cartermackay.com Scientific Director—MA and IL or remote
- Provides disease area expertise and opportunities for Clinical Pharmacology contributions to Core Team
- Oversees interpretation of complex data, provides leadership to Core Team in model based drug development, introduces “state-of-art” translation medicine strategies, platforms and methodologies to Core Team
- Defines and maintains a leading overall exploratory development and clinical pharmacology strategy that will ensure the success of the company
- Responsible for providing scientific oversight for preparation of various sections of regulatory documents, such as IB, IMPD and CTD.
- Provides appropriate clinical pharmacology scientific input on licensing opportunities.
- Contributes to the preparation of the capacity and budgetary information related to approved development projects, maintenance and marketing support projects, infra- structural projects and/or departmental activities
- Contributes to the definition, implementation and maintenance of new multidisciplinary ways of working in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Clin pharm within the organization
Requirements: PhD and 8+ years industry experience in clinical pharmacology/pharmacokinetics. Candidates with less experience will also be considered at an AD level.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com